Friday, June 11, 2010

ooh my little F


just remind you, your my best friend

oh please little F, could you ?



oke, let me tell you(readers) about her

she used to be my friend, read this carefully she-used-to-be-my-friend

i just dont know, why i wanna write about her in here, i cant stand it too long

oke.....

maybe i always help her if she has a problem

and i always being nice with her

i dont wanna be a jealousy girl, and a selfish girl...

but i just realized, both jealousy and selfish are the part of being teenager

so what i get back from her?nothing i guess....hell NO

i guess i just want her to do one thing that i want, juts one thing

and thats : please dont stand so close to my friends, my another friends

cause i used to be the first, and since you were her, im the second

and it feels so bad, cause they dont who you are......

oh my god...please...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

What's Going On ? Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template