Monday, June 7, 2010

am i unemployment ?

ofcourse not, yeah its holiday...and its a long holiday and makes me like unemployment
nothing to do at home, just watch tv, take a shower, and ya ya ya lay down on my bed and thats all i do everyday in my loooong holiday

bored, huh ?



oke tepat hari ini ,tanggal 7 juni 2010, jam 23:48
gue menyelesaikan nonton GOSSIP GIRL season 1
haha ya serulah buat mengisi liburan gue yg kosong



AND I REALLY WANNA KNOW "MAY DAN AND SERENA WILL BE TOGETHER AGAIN ?"
really care to watch the next seasons...huhu are you"readers" able to lend me the next season ?
oooh puhleaaase ?


haha oke, its already midnight, so i've to sleep now
bye my lovely readers

shenia andiani

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

What's Going On ? Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template