Friday, July 9, 2010

preparing for student orientation

this morning i went to my new school, hihiy for preparing my orientation or we usually call it "MOS" "OSPEK" yaa something like that, and luckily my senior wasnt so bad, not as scary as i thought, and btw i got a friend, her name is PutriAyu she's from junior high school 4, hm actually i dont where is it, but i pretend i know that....

huu sorry i cant upload the photos, cause i cant use my camera during the orientation, but if i can i'll upload soon, yup actually today is not the day of orientation, my orientation is start from 12 july 2010, wish me luck ! alright?

things that i've to bring during the orientation are..........

1. one book, and we must cover it with world cup 2010 poster, huh? where i can find it? any suggestion?
2. name tag ! with "heart" background, and fill it with my biodata and my photo
3. a bag from white"kardus"


easy right? huh ....not as bad a i thought


made it by myself


oke i'll tell you more specific than this after my orientation, hope u'll enjoy it

catch you later, see ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

What's Going On ? Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template